Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited reported its consolidated financial results for the quarter ending 30th September 2021.
- Net Sales for the quarter at Rs 1292 crores.
- Net Profit for the quarter at Rs 169 crores.
- Net sales for H-1 FY21 at Rs 2618 crores.
- Net profit for H-1 FY21 at Rs 334 crores.
Mr. Shaunak Amin, Managing Director, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited said “India Branded Formulation business has posted a strong growth rate for the second consecutive quarter. This is attributed to the consistent efforts to redefine our business strategy and customer relationships, leading to a strong operational performance, along with a market outperforming growth across all our key product segments and therapy areas.”
- US Generics at Rs 348 crores in the quarter and at Rs 716 Crores for H-1.
- Ex-US International Formulations at Rs 197 Crores in the quarter and at Rs 394 Crores for H-1.
- 5 ANDA approvals received during the quarter; 150 Cumulative ANDA approvals.
- 3 ANDA filings during the quarter; Cumulative ANDA filings at 214.
India Formulations Business
- India Formulations Business at Rs 509 crores in the quarter and at Rs 989 crores in the H-1.
- Acute & specialty segment grew faster than represented pharma market.
- API business at Rs 239 crores in the quarter and at Rs 519 crores for H-1.
- 3 DMF were filed in the quarter.
Summary of Total Revenue is as under:
(Rs in Crores)
|Particulars||Q2 FY22||Q2 FY21||% Change||H-1 FY22||H-1 FY21||% Change|
Summary of Profit is as under: (Rs in Crores)
|Particulars||Q2 FY22||Q2 FY21||% Change||H1 FY22||H1 FY21||% Change|
|EBITDA Pre R&D||420||628||(33%)||827||1177||(30%)|
|EBITDA Pre R&D %||33%||43%||32%||42%|
|EBITDA Post R&D||268||455||(41%)||522||871||(40%)|
|EBITDA Post R&D %||21%||31%||20%||31%|
|Profit Before Tax||209||406||(49%)||408||775||(47%)|
|Net Profit after Tax||169||333||(49%)||334||635||(47%)|